Jump to the content zone at the center

The Publishing Law has already been abrogated, so do I still need to apply for registration with DOIT if publishing a newspaper, magazines, books, tapes, or CDs?

The Publishing law was abrogated on January 25, 1999, so the publishing of newspapers, magazines, books, tapes, CDs, etc. once again is subject to general business registration. It is no longer necessary to register with DOIT. You may undertake business registration directly with the Taipei City Office of Commerce. The service hotline: For callers in Taipei City, please dial 1999 for the Citizen Call Center, ext. nos. 6485 or 6486.